Dock bidding now over…
2013 Dockbid results are below. All Member are requested to verify their dock assignments before launch day; if there are any issues please advise immediately.
The 2013 Dock bidding process has begun. “Dock Bidding” forms are available for pick up at the club April 1st and completed forms are to be submitted to Danae before April 14.
Due to the decreasing water levels, all docks have been divided into the following categories:
- Green - under 8’3” beam
- Red - 8’3” beam up to 35’ LOA
- Yellow - over 12” beam up to 38’ LOA
- Blue - end of docks 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, and Dock 3 fingers on the east side of the pump out dock, 40 fingers on the west side of Dock 4 (these docks are assigned and not biddable)
- All of the above categories also have a depth component 4’+, 5’+, 6’+. Boat must fit into this when bidding for docks
Reminder of general dock bidding guidelines:
- Beside the bar on the main level of the club house is a display board with a map of all docks and the current slip assignments.
- A list of all available docks will be posted by the display board no later than April 1
- All members can bid on any available dock(s) that fit into their boats category.
- Members can bid on as many docks as they wish
- All members who joined in 2012 with the exception of those that have already been assigned permanent docks for depth reasons must bid for their permanent dock
- Winning bids are determined by the dimensions of the boat (draft, beam, and length) and the Seniority of the member.
- The dock master reserves the right to move any boat if it is in the best interest of the club.
Dock Masters, Tony Cahill and Paul Kerr